Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ear Infections!

This boy for the last four months has been a walking ear infection! He's got one more infection to spare before he goes to an Ear, Nose, Throat Dr. Other than that he has been growing like a bean. He's in the 100th % for his head, 75th% for his weight and (big suprise) 50th% in height. Hopefully everything will catch up with his dome one day :). Dad's wrestling season is finishing up and we will soon have warm weather to take him on walks and rides on his little four wheeler.

My little man is doing better at communicating with us. He is figuring out that crying isn't the only way to get your point across or what you want. He tries to speak new words everyday. Dad and I know what he is trying to say but others aren't quite sure yet. Then there are times where he will say a word clear as day, but completely out of context. Like "NO WAY!" He's telling the dogs no all the time if they get close to his sippy cup or blanket. I've noticed lately that he's grown an attachement to his blue silky blanket. It's okay just as long as we keep it in the crib. Sometimes he'll pull the dirty one out of the laundry and we can't get that from him until we put him down for the night. Cute cute stuff.


If I can find a way I will put a video of Jalen wrestling with a boy who is much bigger and older than him at regionals. I think we have a wrestler on our hands (until he see's a basketball to play with). He's even got a really cute wrestling stance.

No comments: