Thursday, October 30, 2008

Walking like a pro!

My little guy is growing up so fast! Jalen now prefers to walk more than crawl. If I try to carry him from the car to the house he grunts the whole way because he wants to walk on his own. I will give him my finger to hold on to so we can avoid any disastrous spills on the various terrain besides carpet. We took him on a nice walk in the park near our house and he absolutely loved it. It's going to start getting really cold and he is going to be VERY angry that he can't walk on his own outside soon. Especially when it snows.

Currently we think he is teething for his 5th tooth. His top teeth have come in with a little space in between them. It's so cute! Another thing he's been into besides walking is books. He wants dad and I to read to him all the time. And when we aren't reading to him we catch him playing with the books and talking to himself. Funny!

The East Daycare staff still loves Jalen to death. They want to take him home with them. They all said that if they were guaranteed a child just like Jalen they would have more kids. He gets sneaked into the toddler room very often. He loves them so much that when we drop him off...we take his coat off and he is off to go get hugs, love, attention, and just be spoiled by them. Glad he isn't shy YET! On Halloween they do a little daycare parade that I'm sure will be so cute. Mom is very jealous that it's at Dad's school and not her's. But he promises me that he will take pictures to I can live my little proud moment later. BTW he is going to be a Fuzzy Blue Monster for Halloween. We will have some pictures posted soon. It is funny and adorable at the same time.

I will post pictures up after Halloween. See you soon!

No comments: