On the developmental front he is sitting up very well on his own. I of course do not leave his sight when he is sitting up because I'm still afraid he will fall over. He is shaking his head "NO" more than ever now. It is so cute. Everytime you ask him a question he shakes his head side to side. Another cute little thing he is doing is talking in the phone (real phone or fake phone). I will start by putting my phone up to my ear and talking into it. I will then put the phone up to his ear and say, "Jalen wants to say hi" and he will blab away in the phone. Waaaay too cute I must say! He is getting closer and closer to crawling. Now that he rolls over on his back EVERY time I put him on his belly (he thinks it's cute to do that) it's hard for him to get tummy time and practice for crawling. He kinda is scooting backwards though.
Since the last blog we have found out that Jalen LOVES to go swimming. We took him to State Farm park and Lake Geneva the last two weekends. The Lake was a warm 57 degrees so we weren't in it for long. Momma's pasty white skin is paying for it now. I've got two brown males that will not need to worry much about burning like their Mom/wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment