Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Baby, Good Baby!

Jalen has been cooing away these days. He loves to tell us stories with his frog voice. Ty calls it his monster voice. It almost sounds like it hurts his voice cords, but Jalen is happy as ever doing it so we oblige. He has started with his first fruit which is banana and he loved it. By looking at the kid you can tell he never turns dow n a meal! Teething seems to be more of a problem now. We give him oragel or tylenol once a day or every other day. We have been letting him self soothe to sleep and it hasn't been too bad at all. If he cries it is no longer than a couple minutes. If it's longer than 5 we know that it is probably his teeth and we just need to give him a little releif.

I brought the little bugaboo to work from my lunch until school was out yesterday. He was a lot of fun until 8th hour. I think he eventually was a little too over stimulated with the new place and all the new faces and got tired quickly. He cried for a while but then one of my co-workers came to the rescue and talked my litte guy to sleep with her stories. It was so cute and nice to watch! Watching her made me realized that I've still got to figure this little guy out yet. Just when you think you've got it all figured out...someone from above shows you that you aren't quite there yet :)I love being a mom but, by the looks and sounds of it, it takes a while to master. I'm only 5 months into motherhood.... I've got a lot to learn still.




My naked little man



He likes to be naked like someone I know.



People say that he's starting to show a little more of Mommie's features.



How could you not love this guy!



Pretty little feet!

No comments: