I can not tell you how much I've been sick this winter season! I own a germ factory as a son! Every time he gets sick I get sick! I'm pretty sick sick sick of it! OK... I think I'm don with the word sick. Oh wait...one more. When Jalen get's sick with a head cold the drainage coming from his ear is literally like snot. I know it's all connected but, I have never seen snot come out of someone's ear before. I just do my best to maintain the out side of his ear. Today when I went to get him from daycare he had drainage crusted from his ear to his cheek! The drainage switches from one ear to the other so I do not know if one is clogged and then the pressure builds up enough the tube opens up again. So...I think I'm going to take him to the doc and see what he has to say. He's woken up from his nap a few times saying his ear hurts but, if they are draining the doc said there should be no pain. I just don't know what to think because I've never had tubes put in.
On a positive note he can count from 1-10 and is doing very well with his shapes and colors. He knows black and white very well (I get a kick out of that). I am so proud of how quick he is learning. He's a huge sponge eager to learn! His favorite book right now is Brown Bear Brown Bear. There are a lot of phrases that are repeated throughout so he knows it by heart. It's so cute to catch him reading the book by myself.
We will keep you posted on his new en devours.
No comments:
Post a Comment