Friday, February 8, 2008

First day of DayCare

Jalen did so well on his first day of daycare. He slept most of it and didn't eat much, but didn't cause mom and dad too much trouble when the sun went down. Our new sitter has helped ease moms nerves while at work by sending pictures of how he is doing. This really helps by the way! So I wanted to share with you the pictures she sends to me while I'm a work thinking about how he is doing. As you can see he is a very animated child already. You can also see that smile that I mentioned in the previous blog too. He's going to be one of those people who likes to be the center of attention like someone I know. Who could that possibly be... maybe his other identical half named DAD. Anyways, please enjoy these pictures as much as I do. Let us know what you think of the blog every once in a while. We will certainly take requests too. (i.e. all those baby pictures or questions you want to ask... I'm sure you aren't the only one that wants to know)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great babysitter! This is wonderful...I just want to kiss your sweet face Jalen!!